According to the Forbes, 75 million websites were powered by WordPress till December 2016. This clearly indicates the popularity of the most user-friendly CMS, the WordPress. As it gains popularity, it is prone to attacks from the unethical sources. The security of your website may be at risk. Some of the common security threats are brute force attacks, outdated plugins and WordPress […]Details
- 10 Best WordPress Security Plugins to Secure WP Sites in 2019
- 7 Best Free and Premium WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor Plugins!
- 20+ Best WordPress Plugins 2019 – Essential Plugins for Professional WordPress Websites
- 8 Best WordPress Redirect Plugins for 2019
- Incredible Free WordPress Plugins To Create Giveaways and Contests 2019