T-SHIRT NATION has adopted the following general policy towards the infringement of copyright and other intellectual property in accordance with Chapter 406 Copyright and Performance Rights Act of Zambia. T-SHIRT NATION will only respond to notices in the form provided below from jurisdictions within Zambia. Please contact T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred method of contact) for any and all Notice and Counter Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.
T-SHIRT NATION can also be contacted via mail at the following address: T-SHIRT NATION, 76B Flat C Chisokone Avenue, Luanshya, Attn: Legal Department. T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department is the designated agent to receive notifications of alleged intellectual property infringements on the Website. Note that T-SHIRT NATION will terminate rights of subscribers and account holders in appropriate circumstances if they are determined to be repeat infringers.
- REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
T-SHIRT NATION respects the intellectual property of others, and asks our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide email@example.com the following information in writing pursuant to Chapter 406 Copyright and Performance Rights Act of Zambia:
- a) An electronic certificate of copyright from the Registrar of Copyrights
- b) A copy of the work in which copyright is claimed (if you believe that multiple works or intellectual property have been infringed at the same location, please provide a list with a specific description of all such works or other intellectual property);
- c) Particulars of
- The owner of the copyright (Your address, telephone number and email address)
- The type of copyright claimed and any limitations on the copyright held by that owner.
- The date on which the copyright arose
- d) A statutory declaration that he is the owner of the copyright described
Once a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department, T-SHIRT NATION may remove or disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. When removing or disabling access to such material, T-SHIRT NATION will make reasonable attempts to inform the allegedly infringing user of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the user with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the aforementioned Notice requirements in writing, your Notice may not be valid and that T-SHIRT NATION may ignore such incomplete or inaccurate notices without liability of any kind.