PIXELSPECK has adopted the following general policy towards the infringement of copyright and other intellectual property in accordance with Chapter 406 Copyright and Performance Rights Act of Zambia. PIXELSPECK will respond to notices in the form provided below from jurisdictions other than the Zambia as well. Please contact PIXELSPECK’s Legal Department via e-mail at email@example.com (preferred method of contact) for any and all Notice and Counter Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement.
PIXELSPECK can also be contacted via mail at the following address: PIXELSPECK, 476/100 Ibex Hill, Lusaka, Attn: Legal Department. PIXELSPECK’s Legal Department is the designated agent to receive notifications of alleged intellectual property infringements on the Website. Note that PIXELSPECK will terminate rights of subscribers and account holders in appropriate circumstances if they are determined to be repeat infringers.
A. REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS
T-SHIRT NATION respects the intellectual property of others, and asks our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide firstname.lastname@example.org the following information in writing pursuant to Chapter 406 Copyright and Performance Rights Act of Zambia:
a) An electronic certificate of copyright from the Registrar of Copyrights
b) A copy of the work in which copyright is claimed (if you believe that multiple works or intellectual property have been infringed at the same location, please provide a list with a specific description of all such works or other intellectual property);
c) Particulars of
- The owner of the copyright (Your address, telephone number and email address)
- The type of copyright claimed and any limitations on the copyright held by that owner.
- The date on which the copyright arose
d) A statutory declaration that he is the owner of the copyright described
Once a proper bona fide infringement notification is received by PIXELSPECK’s Legal Department, PIXELSPECK may remove or disable access to the material infringing upon the intellectual property. When removing or disabling access to such material, PIXELSPECK will make reasonable attempts to inform the allegedly infringing user of the removal, the reason for the removal, and may provide the user with a copy of the notice and the notifying party’s contact information.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the aforementioned Notice requirements in writing, your Notice may not be valid and that PIXELSPECK may ignore such incomplete or inaccurate notices without liability of any kind.
B. RESPONDING TO INFRINGEMENTS
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please provide email@example.com with the following information in writing pursuant to the DMCA (Please review these requirements with your legal counsel and see Section 512(g)(3) of the Copyright Act) (the “Counter Notice”):
• (a) a physical or electronic signature of the subscriber of the T-SHIRT NATION Technology;
• (b) identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• (c) a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
• (d) the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If a Counter Notice is received by T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department (the designated agent), T-SHIRT NATION may send a copy of the Counter Notice to the original complaining party informing such person that T-SHIRT NATION may replace the removed material or cease from disabling it. Unless the copyright or intellectual property owners files an action seeking a court order against the allegedly infringing user in connection with the matter described to T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department (the designated agent), the removed material may be replaced (or access to it restored) in approximately 10 business days after receipt of the Counter Notice, in the sole discretion of T-SHIRT NATION’s Legal Department.
Thank you for paying attention to these requirements.